A newly released book focuses on the AT&T Pro-Am played each year to Pebble Beach.
Showcasing the unique artwork featured on tournament souvenir program covers dating back to the first Crosby Clambake on the Monterey Peninsula; it is accompanied by entertaining anecdotes, yearly professional and pro-am team results and historical photographs, many rarely seen.
• Foreword by Clint Eastwood
• Introduction by The Crosby Family
• Quotes from celebrities and pros including golf icons Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods
• Program cover artists include: Hank Ketcham, Charles Schulz, Eldon Dedini , Bart Forbes, Bernie Fuchs and LeRoy Neiman
• Compelling essays capture 63 years of camaraderie and competition from one of the PGA TOUR’s premier events; authored by award-winning writer Scott Gummer
• Three hardcover editions available at the tournament website including a signed limited edition of 100 that comes in a clamshell box.