Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon. As of May 2011:
1. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published in 1985.
2. FINALLY: The Golf Swing´s Simple Secret: A revolutionary method proved for the weekend golfer to significantly improve distance and accuracy from day one by J.R. Tamayo and Jaeckel, published in 2010.
3. The Timeless Swing by Tom Watson, published 2011.
4. Play Your Best Golf Now: Discover VISION54’s 8 Essential Playing Skills by Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson, published 2011.
5. Seven Days in Utopia: Golf’s Sacred Journey by David L. Cook and Tom Lehman, published in 2009.
6. The Best Instruction Book Ever! Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers Show You the Fastest Ways to Shoot Lower Scores! (Book + DVD) by the Editors of Golf Magazine, published in 2007.
7. GOOD GOLF IS EASY – the fastest, easiest way to consistent, enjoyable golf and to lower scores for amateur golfers by John Norsworthy, Mark Mansfield and Morgan Mason, published 2011.
8. Dave Pelz’s Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score (Dave Pelz Scoring Game Series) by Dave Pelz, published 1999.
9. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
10. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever by Mark Frost, published in 2007.