Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon. As of August 2011:
1. The Swinger: A Novel by Michael Bamberger, published in 2011
2. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published in 1985.
3. Seven Days in Utopia: Golf’s Sacred Journey by David L. Cook and Tom Lehman, published in 2009.
4. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever by Mark Frost, published in 2007.
5. FINALLY: The Golf Swing´s Simple Secret: A revolutionary method proved for the weekend golfer to significantly improve distance and accuracy from day one by J.R. Tamayo and Jaeckel, published in 2010.
6. Golf is Not a Game of Perfectby Dr. Bob Rotella, published in 1995.
7. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Dr. Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
8. The Dr. Bob Rotella CD Collection by Dr. Bob Rotella published in 2005.
9. Golf in the Kingdom by Michael Murphy published in 1997.
10. Hit Down Dammit! (The Key to Golf) by Clive Scarff published in 2011.