Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon.
No surprise that the new Tiger book ranks #1. Several titles are on the list based on their Kindle sales. And this is the first time a book yet to be released is on the list: #9 – The Unstoppable Golfer by Dr. Bob Rotella.
As of March 2012:
1. The Big Miss: My Years Coaching Tiger Woods by Hank Haney, published in 2012
2. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published in 1985.
3. Solid Contact: A Top Instructor’s Guide to Learning Your Swing DNA and Instantly Striking the Ball Better Than Ever by Jim Hardy, published 2012.
4. How Short Hitting, Bad Golfers Break 90 All the Time by Fred Fields, published in 2010.
5. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Dr. Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
6. Hit Down Dammit! (The Key to Golf) by Clive Scarff, published in 2011.
7. FINALLY: The Golf Swing’s Simple Secret: A revolutionary method proved for the weekend golfer to significantly improve distance and accuracy from day one by J. F. Tamayo, J Jaeckel, published in 2010.
8. Moe & Me: Encounters with Moe Norman, Golf’s Mysterious Genius by Lorne Rubenstein, published in 2012.
9. The Unstoppable Golfer: Trusting Your Mind & Your Short Game to Achieve Greatness by Dr. Bob Rotella, published April 2012.
10. Dave Pelz’s Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score (Dave Pelz Scoring Game) by Dave Pelz, published in 1999.