Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon.
Highlights of the quarter: The new book about Tiger didn’t last as a best seller very long, dropping off the list in a couple of months after publication. And, this quarter there are two books in the top 10 by James Dodson. As of June 2012:
1. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Dr. Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
2 .Lost Balls: Great Holes, Tough Shots, and Bad Lies by Charles Lindsay, published 2005
3. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published 1990.
4. Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations by Chris Santella, published in 2005.
5. American Triumvirate: Sam Snead, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan, and the Modern Age of Golf by James Dodson, published 2012.
6. Sports Illustrated: The Golf Book published in 2009.
7. Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated by Jack Nicklaus, published in 2005.
8. Final Rounds: A Father, A Son, The Golf Journey Of A Lifetime by James Dodson, published 1997.
9. The Four Magic Moves to Winning Golf by Joe Dante, published in 1995.
10. The New Yorker Book of Golf Cartoons (New Yorker Book of Cartoons) by Robert Mankoff, published in 2002.