Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon.
Books on technique, the mental game and golf humor remain the favorites. As of February 2013:
1. Lost Balls: Great Holes, Tough Shots, and Bad Lies by Charles Lindsay, published 2005
2. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Dr. Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
3. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published 1990.
4. Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations by Chris Santella, published in 2005.
5. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever by Mark Frost, published 2009.
6. Final Rounds: A Father, A Son, The Golf Journey Of A Lifetime by James Dodson, published 1997.
7. Missing Links by Rick Reilly, published 1997.
8. Sports Illustrated: The Golf Book published in 2009.
9. Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated by Jack Nicklaus, published in 2005.
10. Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf by Harvey Penick, published in 2012.