Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book to buy through Amazon.
Books on technique, the mental game and golf humor remain the favorites. As of September 2013:
1. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever by Mark Frost, published 2009.
2. Lost Balls: Great Holes, Tough Shots, and Bad Lies by Charles Lindsay, published 2005
3. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Dr. Joseph Parent, published in 2002.
4. American Triumvirate: Sam Snead, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan, and the Modern Age of Golf (Vintage) by James Dodson, published 2013.
5. Final Rounds: A Father, A Son, The Golf Journey Of A Lifetime by James Dodson, published 1997.
6. Dave Pelz’s Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score (Dave Pelz Scoring Game) by Dave Pelz, published 1999.
7. Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated by Jack Nicklaus, published in 2005.
8. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published 1990.
9. Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf by Harvey Penick, published in 2012.
10. Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations by Chris Santella, published in 2005.