Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on the either the text of the image of the book:
1. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published 1990, although originally published in 1957 and still very relevant today, simple and easy to understand. The most influential golf book ever published.
2. Why You Suck at Golf: 50 Most Common Mistakes by Recreational Golfers by Clive Scarff, published in 2014. A new entrant on the list, the book was named as one of the best books of 2014 by Amazon’s editors and apparently readers agree.
3. Men in Green by Michael Bamberger, published in 2015 and focuses on the subject at hand, which is Masters winners.
4. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever by Mark Frost, published in 2009. Frequently the best selling golf book, it chronicles a match between Byron Nelson and Ben Hogan against two amateurs at Cypress Point. A real winner.
5. Open Mind: An Introduction to Silent Mind Golf by Robin Sieger, published in 2014 the book is popular among Kindle readers. 41 pages and free?
6. Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf by Harvey Penick, published in 2012. Widsom for golf and for life from the wee Texan.
7. Golf: How to Consistently Break 90 by Robert Phillips, published in 2013. An admirable goal that almost no golfers achieve consistently.
8. Bubba Watson: Victory at the Masters by Golf Channel Staff, published in 2012, another free Kindle book.
9. Funny (but true) Golf Anecdotes: about Tiger, Phil, Bubba, Rory, Rickie, Jack, Arnie, and all the rest. by Dick Crouser, published in 2012. A wee 96 page softcover with mixed reviews on Amazon, but apparently selling well.
10. How to Play the World’s Most Exclusive Golf Clubs: A Journey through Pine Valley, Royal Melbourne, Augusta, Muirfield, and More by John Sabino, highlights how to play the world’s most elite golf courses.
Website of Valuable Book Group, specialists in golf books.