Each quarter we update the list of the top 10 best selling golf books as sold on Amazon. Click on either the text of the image of the book:
1. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf by Ben Hogan, published 1990, although originally published in 1957 and still very relevant today, simple and easy to understand. The most influential golf book ever published.
2. A Life Well Played: My Stories The King is dead. Long Live the King.
3. Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations is visually oriented and great for those seeking to build a bucket list.
4. Golf is Not a Game of Perfect Dr. Bob’s book focuses on the mental side of the game.
5. The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever A great story never goes out of style.
6. Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf Pearls of wisdom about golf an life, condensed into a easy read.
7. Why You Suck at Golf: 50 Most Common Mistakes by Recreational Golfers Cliff Scraff’s provocative title still works.
8. Golf: How to Consistently Break 90 Different than the #4 ranked book, this one shows how to break 90! Yikes.
9. Dave Pelz’s Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score (Dave Pelz Scoring Game Series) Improving the most important part of your game.
10. How to Play the World’s Most Exclusive Golf Clubs: A Journey through Pine Valley, Royal Melbourne, Augusta, Muirfield, and More The ultimate quest for the avid golfer.